Sunday, May 17, 2009

WHO'S MARC JACOBS?


There is a story behind this photo & the story goes...
The night i met my dear friend Gera.
i was at a break dancing competition in down town San Jose & noticed this stunning girl in this awesome dress! i had to go over and ask her where it came from..
TIFFY - "Hi! i love your dress! did you make it?"
Gera - "No, It's Marc Jacobs."
TIFFY - "Who's Marc Jacobs??" (in my head hahaha.. i had never heard of him before this)
Gera - "Wow! love your accent, where are you from?"
and this was the beginning of an ever lasting friendship!
I MISS YOU GERA BELLA!!!

2 comments:

  1. u made me smile again...
    hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii yiya!!!!!
    thank youuuu!!!
    thank you for smiling!!
    hehe
    i love it!!
    makes me smile that you smile!!
    xx
    TIFFY*

    ReplyDelete